Connan and the Teenagers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Surprise!

Oh my god! this is soooooo awesome. I don't know where this song came from, but on Wednesday it just showed up in my inbox. At first I thought, oh the Teenagers! sure I've heard them, they rule! Before I deleted the email I quickly scrolled to the bottom and what the fuck? A version of the Teenagers 'Scarlett Johansson' remixed with Connan and the Mockasins. I had to hear it; You have to hear it!

So here it is kids, Connan Hosford singing 'Scarlett Johansson'. It's super duper rad!

Connan and the Mockasins- Scarlett Johansson: MP3

1 Comments:

At 1:34 pm, December 04, 2007, Blogger Claira said...

Omg! Coolness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Music Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

 Subscribe in a reader

Add Your Music Blog! Blog Directory