Urban Tramper

Friday, March 23, 2007


Every now and then you hear something you instantly fall in love with. This happened to me Monday night when listening to Radio Active's Indie Show. The band was Urban Tramper and the track was titled 'Sunsets on the Empty Carnival'. As I lay there in my bed I thought to myself, I have to post about this band.
Self professed Treeninja's, Urban Tramper are all about staying in touch with nature. They believe in preserving or great planet and observing it for it's natural beauty. This is reflected in their music, which is so melodic it soothes and calms your mind. The Wellington band have released two albums, 2004's To The Future On Foot and 2005's The Treeninja Always Gets Through. They are soon to release their third album titled Tokon And the Colours. It's not often I get this inspired by a band, so take a listen for yourself. More tracks are also available on their myspace page.

  • Campground Choir.mp3
  • Which One's More Floaty In The Head.mp3
  • Urban Tramper- Myspace
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Music Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

     Subscribe in a reader

    Add Your Music Blog! Blog Directory